HB HEAVY DUTY GREASE TRAPS
A grease trap, or grease interceptor, separates oil and grease from waste water before it enters the sewer network where it will solidify on the internal walls of the pipes and eventually block the line.
This not only will result in costly pipe replacement and unblocking charges but will cause the hadardous overflow of the sewer drains.
Grease traps have been around since the late 1880’s and have changed little since then.
Herbish® Drainage Systems, while still using the original concept, have further improved the simple design by using 304 stainless steel as construction material, incorporating top quality lid seals to eliminate odours emanating from the trap, ergonomic handles and positive locking down latches.
The GT range of grease traps are manufactured with 50mm support channels, to lift the unit off the ground for ease of cleaning.
- MATERIALS & FINISHES
- • Designed commercial applications
- • Available in 5 sizes
- • Use in conjunction with the Herbish Bio Dosing System
- • Manufactured in 304 and 316 grade stainless steel
- • Tamper proof lids
- • Excellent corrosion resistance
- • Hygienic
- • High flow rate performance
- • Supplied with collection baskets
- • No direct access to the sewer line during routine maintenance
- 1. The grease interceptor must be located as close as possible to the source for the following reasons:
a. The pipe that runs between the source and the interceptor
should be kept as short as possible to minimise potential blocking.
b. Because kitchen waste water is relatively hot, the grease is free to separate from solids in the effluent. If the grease is allowed to coalesce with the solids, it may form heavy globules which sink to the bottom of the interceptor and be washed out to the sewer.
- 2.The grease interceptor should be installed in a place where it can be safely and easily maintained. Careful consideration must be paid in respect to cover clearances and basket removal.
- 3. The Herbish GT grease traps should be used in conjunction with The Herbish BIO Dispensing Unit and Herbish BIO Fluid.
HB GT HEAVY DUTY GREASE TRAPS
HB GT 3 COMP GREASE TRAP New!