Green Drain™, a globally multi-patented floor drain solution, is the only product on the market that can provide businesses with protection against the spread of contagious pathogens like COVID-19 as they look to reopen.
Herbish® Drainage Systems introduces the all new Green Drain™ waterless trap in its new range of green drains in South Africa. A product designed to solve problems of odor, pests and sewage buildup often seen in other commercial and industrial floor drains. Our product’s design is based off of our extremely effective and popular urinal cartridge technology, which has been tweaked to fit a much wider variety of applications. This simple, effective floor drain solution has already earned the regard of plumbers across the nation. Traditional floor drain technology poses a variety of problems in terms of maintenance and safety. The Green Drain™ solves these major problems in a big way.
|MODEL NUMBER||PIPE SIZE||HEIGHT
||FLOW RATE L/Min
|GD2||50mm - 55mm
|GD3||75mm - 85mm
|GD3.5||89mm - 100mm||51mm||193,0|
|GD4||102mm - 110mm
|GD5||120mm - 135mm||51mm
- THE GREEN DRAIN™ SOLUTION
- Used in the outlet connections of floor drain bodies, or the inside of floor drain strainers to seal the opening to prevent odors, sewer gases, and insects from entering up through the floor drain grate. The Green Drain's four flexible silicone sealing ribs ensure easy installation into openings that have variations in size. The Green Drain will open to allow drainage and close when there is no water flow. The Green Drain can be used in either new construction or retro-fit applications where trap primers were never installed.
- • Waterless technology
- • The Green Drain™ is easy to install and retrofit
- • Does not interfere with drain maintenance
- • Provides sewer back-flow protection
- • Prevents drain odours and pest infiltration
- • The floor drain has a shallower profile
- • The floor drain has a solids basket
- • Very hygenic
Plumbing systems, along with open and exposed drains are potential sources for contamination that provide a hospitable habitat for waterborne pathogens, especially for Legionella.
The Green Drain™ reduces exposure to hazardous sewer gases and disease causing pathogens that harbor within drain lines and plumbing systems. It is the ecofriendly, preventative solution that will lead to improved outcomes for worker & patient health, while exceeding the lifespan of traditional chemical applicants that harm the environment.
- • Easy to install
- • Easy to clean and maintain